Registration is Open!
Conference Starts May 7-8, 2021
We're planning another great Heartland Family History Conference!
2021 virtual Heartland Family History Conference
We're working on the details now, and anticipate that registration will open in January 2021. Check back frequently for updates as they become available!
Why You Should Attend:
- Four lectures by nationally recognized speaker Billie Stone Fogarty!
- Thirty breakout session presentations featuring local, regional and international speakers!
- All presentations recorded for on-demand viewing for 90 days - you can watch them all!
- New opportunties for audience interaction, networking, and socializing!
- Virtual Exhibit Hall!
- Great Door Prizes!
- Particpate from the comfort of your home - no travel time or expenses!
- Lower registration costs than in-person events!
What attendees said about our 2020 Virtual Conference:
“I didn't expect to enjoy the online conference, instead of the in-person format when it was changed, but I LOVED it! The recordings allowed me to view each one when my mind was not overwhelmed by fatigue and I liked being able to stop and study a slide or jump to another website to check out content. I could view ALL of the presentations, too, instead of having to choose one for each session time. All of the recordings have been very professionally done and I appreciate all the time and effort the conference committee so generously gave to make it so wonderful! The variety of topics was super. I especially liked the African -American presentations. We don't get many of those in the mid-west. I did miss visiting with other participants, but that was the only downside to a digital conference.”
Don't miss out!