Topeka Genealogical Society Membership
We invite you to become a member of the Topeka Genealogical Society.
Membership is open to anyone who has an interest in family history. Our membership year runs on a calendar year basis, from January 1st to December 31st. Members who join us mid-year will receive all copies of the News & Views, and TGS Quarterly for that membership year.
Benefits of Membership:
- Subscription to the electronic version of the TGS Quarterly, our magazine containing genealogical information covering Shawnee County and northeast Kansas.*
- Receipt of the electronic version News & Views newsletter, published monthly and filled with genealogy tips.*
- Free use of the TGS library, with checkout privileges for circulating materials.
- Discounted registration fees for TGS classes, workshops and Annual Conference.
- Participation in TGS Special Interest Groups.
- Monthly programs on genealogical and historical topics.
- Opportunities for networking with other genealogists and family historians.
- Learn new skills, or get involved with record preservation through volunteering with TGS.
- Access to members-to-members forum, and TGS databases in the members-only section of our website.
- Voting privileges in TGS elections and decisions that require a vote of the membership.
* Printed versions of the Quarterly and News & Views newsletter, distributed via U.S. Postal Service mail, are available for an additional $20 per year to cover the costs of printing and mailing.
Categories of Membership:
||2017 Membership Fee
|Joint (two members living at same address)
|Student (up to age 25)
*For all membership categories, printed copies of the TGS Quarterly and newsletters may be received by mail for an additional fee of $20 per year.
Institutional members are non-voting, and will not be provided with access to information in the members-only section of our website.
How to Join:
Download the appropriate membership form below, and mail with payment to:
Topeka Genealogical Society
PO Box 4048
Topeka, KS 66604-0048